Saturday, June 5, 2010

Handmade greeting card for our anniversary

Hi All,


Thank you all for visiting my blog regularly, though u didn't find anything new in it. It's since 2 months no update from me, as busy with lots of guests, friends, and relatives, its nice to have loved ones and well-wishers around you in good time......they took some time and visited us, spent time with me and I really had some nice time with them all. I want to thank them all for their care and love for us.

I am back with new thing, its greeting card making which I tried first time. I wanted to start making this long back, but finally thought of getting started.

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary..this is my first card with few available accessories i tried to just to wish hubby and myself.

Materials required : Ivory sheet, glitter, craft knife, radium stickers, glue, craft papers.



Hope you all like it...

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Good work. Belated wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Just Happened to Visit the blog , Awesome Paintings - the B & W Sketches , the paintings ,the Diyas (I just saw a couple of them during the smile & Smile event) !!!
    Amazing Talent ...Great work . Congratulations !!!

    Siddu has to publicize this art work of yours a lot than he does :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ವರ್ಷ ಮೂರು ಆಯಿತೆ
    ಇಷ್ಟು ಬೇಗ ಕಳೆಯಿತೆ
    ಬೆಚ್ಚನೆಯ ಮನೆಯಿರಲು
    ವೆಚ್ಚಕ್ಕೆ ಹೊನ್ನಿರಲು
    ಇಚ್ಚೆಯನರಿವ ಪತಿಯಿರಲು
    ಕಣ್ಣ ಮುಚ್ಚಿ
    ಕಣ್ಣ ತೆಗೆಯಲು
    ವರ್ಷ ಮೂವತ್ತಾಯಿತು...
    *ಖುಷಿಯಾಗಿ ನೂರು ವರ್ಷ ನೀವಿಬ್ಬರೂ ಬಾಳಿರಿ.
    -RJ

    ReplyDelete