Friday, November 13, 2009

Book Fest

Last weekend I made couple of trip to craft shop, and brought a many crafty things...and clay materials. Whole week I done lots of painting on clay, and I learned flower making and warli painting from E-book.
I will share one by one in my coming posts.
This weekend we are going for most awaited book show, came again this year at palace ground, last year we brought all my hubby's favourite authors Poornachandra Tejasavi, S L Bhyrappa, books. And also we brought many Old kannada movie CDs and DVDs.
This time, we already made list of books we want to buy and as I am going crafty these days I want to buy some of painting and crafts books too, I hope you all also planning your weekend to 'Book fest' at palace grounds, as sunday 15th is the last day.
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment