Sunday, November 15, 2009

Smile 4 Smile ...Good Cause

Hello All,

Smile 4 smile is charity cause, done last week at my husband's company in collabration with NGOs a fund rising event held for constructing library for some school.

My husband had a wonderful opportunity to take part in this show with my few clay paintings. All my paintings sold off. I want to thank you all, the money went for charity. Its awesome to recieve a good comments and kind wishes from you all.






Thanks to my hubby for making my first paintings part of it, this made me to focus on my creativity and bulid a new skills.

My all experiment work went for good cause and i will start collecting some more and paint in my free time.

Thank you for appreciating my work :D


2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU on behalf of Smile4Smile!
    This stall was a beautiful and colorful addition to our plans for the fundraiser and not only gave us a good audience but helped us raise quite an amount as well.
    I really appreciate your work Gayatri.
    Your Art work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a Ton, It's really great feeling....

    ReplyDelete