Thursday, October 22, 2009

Colours of Deepavali

Hi Friends,
I hope all of you had great festival weekend, and back to normal routine. Here I want to share with you all, colours and shades of deepavali through beautiful photographs.

This is Laxmi pooja my freind did at US. First I want to share pooja snaps which i did, as this image I liked a most so iam sharing with you all.

Floating Diyas Rangolies drawn by my cousine sister

First I decided to post all the recipies of these snaks which I prepared for festival, later changed my mind and took help from picasa and made this following photo.Hope you like this. can you name the snaks of following......?? hmm....let me do....chakkali, avalakki, kala-jamunu, shankarapoli, besan oondi, obbattu( holige), dry-jamunu, assoerted sweets box gifted by freind.

Delicious food of deepavali Hanging ( in kannada Akasha butti)

Crackers (Flower pot)

Hope you enjoyed this post :-)




1 comment:

  1. Deepawali endare..... sihi sihi tindi, deepagalinda hommuava gnyanada belaku, santoshapadisuva bannada chitta chittaragalu... ellellu ananda.....

    ReplyDelete