Thursday, October 29, 2009

Drawings : Tom and Jerry

I once visited to my friend's house, and saw one of timeless classic cartoon charaters Tom and Jerry (favourite with all age groups) poster in her house. I came back with feeling of drawing those cartoons. I took one sided white paper and pencil and started to draw.......it came out so well, when I shown to my friends and posted at orkut, recived a good comments. I went and brought a drawing book and started drawing all cartoons like pokemen, ballonman, kitty, paru, ele, Alex, and my one more favorite character kung-fu-panda, soon it filled with many cartoon characters.
Thats how my drawing journey began...............
Following are the Tom and Jerry, drawn and coloured with cryons.

Following image is example for pencil sketch. I downloaded this from net. when I saw this, became speechless, next minute decide to learn this sketching techniques, so recently(since 15 days) I joined for pencil sketch classes, it may take few months for me to learn.




I believe Everyone is an artist and every individual has got creativity. Now I strongly believe that,"we can never accomplish anything untill we begin...."

Start exploring your hidden talents............ you never know!


Comments please :D

2 comments:

  1. hai,

    Good see u blogging...keep going...Really good blogs

    heyy!...all time comic legends cute tommy and jerryy....Nice one

    Even i sketched them during sweet childhood days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gayu,

    All ur paintings are superb! excellent! by seeing ur arts i am really impressed. Even i got an interest to do something in my spare time.

    ReplyDelete